Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Genuine Microsoft Softwares for Free

Genuine Copies of Microsoft Softwares including Vista, Windows 7, SQL Server etc. are available for free to campus community since IIT Kanpur is a partner university in Microsoft Academic Alliance.

The link is http://msdn70.e-academy.com/iitk_compsci . Login ID is youremailid@iitk.ac.in.
In case you do not remember your password(a mail containing your password was sent about an year ago), there is an option of forgot password on the link.

Note:
1. Credit for this post goes to a Y7 cse guy [who wish to remain anonymous]
2. Those who know me personally, please don't think that I have proselytized to Windows, I am still a die-hard Linux guy.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't got any mail containing the password as I am from the Y9 batch... please tell me if I can get access to these services and how??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. i am a student of Y9 batch, i didn't get any mail regarding ELMS IITK. I am not able to access these free services. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. contact shashank chintalgiri for account [Y9 ppl have to get their account created]

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to create an account

    ReplyDelete
  5. laudaaaaa beeeeeeeeyyyyyMay 11, 2015 at 9:01 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete